Wordpress is a Giant for Website hosting now and it is very easy and convenient to Setup as well. With use of WordPress a person who even dont know the coding and stuff can also setup the WordPress Website in just 5 mins.
It is vey useful tool now for many small to medium business man other companies too. In case you’re on the lookout for oversaw WordPress Hosting, you’ve most likely gone over the name Flywheel Hosting.
Flywheel Hosting brands itself as: “Delightful managed WordPress hosting” ,Colorful and elegant Design of WordPress Hosting with some new Themes and tools on the board. Worked for creators and offices.
Yet, what does that really mean? Furthermore, would it be advisable for you to pick Flywheel to have your WordPress site?
In this post, I’ll examine the overall highlights that you’ll get with Flywheel Hosting, just as a portion of the special highlights Flywheel offers that assist you with sparing time when creating WordPress sites.
If you compare Flywheel Hosting with other WordPress hosts you will find the reason why the Flywheel Hosting is best and the best things behind the Flywheel Hosting.
At the end of this post, I’ll compare Flywheel’s pricing with some other managed WordPress hosts and give you my recommendation for whether or not you should choose Flywheel WordPress hosting.
- Automatic updates for Flywheel hosting – Flywheel automatically updates the core WordPress software for you like other WordPress you need to manually allow for core version update.
- Automatic backups on Daily Basis – Flywheel backs up your website every single night unike on other hosting you need to Backup manually. You can also view some snapshots of each backup and restore , and you can do a backup with just a few clicks. No other external backup plugin needed.
- WordPress-in Built security – Flywheel incorporates limited login attempts, IP blocking, Brute Force Security Protection and more to ensure that your website is highly secured without the need for a third-party o External security plugin.
- Malware removal – If something does happen to your website, Flywheel Hosting provides a auto fix for Free which remove the malware if any.
- 24/7 expert WordPress support – Get help whenever you need it via phone, email, or live chat.
- Easy staging sites – In addition to some other helpful development features that I’ll talk about in the next section, Flywheel makes it easy to create a staging version of your site.
- Built-in Varnish caching engine – Flywheel utilizes server-side caching to make your WordPress site load quickly without the need for a caching plugin.
- Distributed Data Centers – Flywheel Hosting also provides Distributed Data centers located at 10 different data centers spread across North America, Europe, and Asia which not only improves the security but also let you choose a data center close to your visitors.
- Free SSL certificate – Flywheel offers a free SSL certificate layer with almost all of the plans. Setup of the Flywheel Hosting just takes 5 mins and Few Clicks only.
FlyWheel Hosting Resources :
- Video Library
- Latest from the Layout
- Case Studies
- Help Articles
- Additional Resources
3+ Unique Features That Help Flywheel Stand Out From The Competition
As I told you at the beginning, Flywheel brands itself as being “built for designers and agencies”. That means you get access to a number of unique features that you won’t find with other WordPress hosts.
Now, depending on your specific needs, you may or may not actually take advantage of every single one of these features. That is, some of the features are only really helpful if you are a designer or agency working with clients.
However, some of the unique features are helpful no matter what. Beyond the servers, you’ll get additional features with a managed WordPress host like automated nightly backups and WordPress upgrades that help you manage your sites (or rather, help Flywheel manage them for you). Plus, our 24/7 support team of WordPress experts is always on standby whenever you need help!
The most notable of those features are…
1. Blueprints – Create New Sites With Pre-Defined Theme/Plugin Packages
Another unique feature that you get with Flywheel is something called Blueprints.
A Blueprint is a pre-defined package of themes and plugins. Once you create some Blueprints, you can use them as the foundation for quickly launching new WordPress sites.
For example, you could create a “Blog Blueprint” that includes all the plugins every blog needs. Then, to launch a new blog, you just create a site from that Blueprint rather than manually installing each plugin every time you launch a new blog.
Like Local by Flywheel, this helps save you time when creating WordPress sites.
2. Local by Flywheel – Easy Local WordPress Development Tool
That means you can quickly spin up a new local WordPress site using your own PHP version, web server, and MySQL version:
You don’t actually need to be a Flywheel customer to take advantage of Local by Flywheel (the tool is free to the public).
While this is especially helpful if you’re working with clients, it’s also a huge time-saver if you need to do development work on your own site(s).
But if you are a Flywheel customer, you can use its Connect to Flywheel feature to automatically push your WordPress site straight from your local environment to your Flywheel server. Similarly, you can go in reverse and automatically create a local development version of an existing site on Flywheel’s servers.
3. Easy Workflows For Teams And Clients
While the previous two features are helpful even if you’re just a regular WordPress user, Flywheel’s team and clients are really helpful even if you’re running an agency that works with clients.
These features include things like:
- Organizations – Create an organization profile that houses your entire team and helps with project management.
- Billing Transfer – Easily transfer billing for Flywheel to your client once you finish working on their site.
- Easy Collaboration – Invite other team members to work on projects without needing to share passwords.
- Best Services – Flywheel provides servers and services that are tailored specifically for WordPress. (Hence the name, “managed WordPress host!”) This means your sites will experience the highest quality of performance and security because every server is optimized for a single CMS.
How Much Does Flywheel Hosting Cost?
For the features that it offers, Flywheel has competitive pricing. Here are the three main plans (the table below shows the monthly prices, but you get a free month if you pay annually):
While the TINY plan is an affordable way to get started, it lacks some of Flywheel’s more advanced features. So if you want all of the features that I discussed above, you’ll need to choose the PERSONAL plan starting at $30 per month.
How does that stack up to other managed WordPress hosts?
|Flywheel||Kinsta||WP Engine||SiteGround GoGeek||Pressidium|
As you can see in the table above, Flywheel is definitely competitive with other best WordPress managed hosting providers.
Why to Use Flywheel Hosting?
In the event that you assemble WordPress sites for customers, I think Flywheel Hosting is an incredible choice. It has a huge load of exceptional highlights that will spare you time and make your life simpler. Even better, Flywheel gives you those highlights at a serious cost.
In case you’re a standard WordPress client (that is – you don’t assemble locales for clients), the choice is somewhat harder. While a portion of Flywheel’s interesting highlights are as yet accommodating, the oversaw WordPress Hosting market at Flywheel’s value point just got much more serious